Friday, April 13, 2012

A Gal About Town


In the past few months, I have done a few modeling gigs and I thought I would share a few of them.  First, I modeled for Shoko, a Japanese fashion design team that I am friends with.  We spent an afternoon a few months ago shooting for their spring/summer hat collection and the catalog has just hit the shelves.


Check out the whole catalog HERE, check out the Shoko blog HERE, or visit the brick and mortar shop at 87 Le Thanh Ton, District 1.


I also have become the official foreign face of my school's summer program!   My smiling mug is plastered up on every campus across town.  Oh, the joys of going on a safari...

2 comments:

Carol said...

Nellie-I love the hat pictures and the big billboard picture. What a nice smiling face!
There have been several shows on NPR the last couple of days about English being taught in Vietnam-apparently you are where it is all happening.

Nellie said...

Glad you like the pictures! We'll have to look up the NPR show about Vietnam, sounds interesting!