Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Our Year in Review: 2011

Reflecting back on 2011, I came to the realization that it was a pretty big year in our slightly skewed little universe.  While not quite as life altering as 2010, it was still pretty eventful!

It all started off with a birthday jaunt to Mui Ne... Besides a minor bus crash that left me showered with tiny shards of window on the way home, it was a rad trip.




... to complete the painstaking path to Italian Citizenship.


Bob Dylan came to Saigon for a concert and we celebrated appropriately.


We headed up to Dalat for a memorable road trip through the majestic highlands of Central Vietnam.


Our one year wedding anniversary in always creepy, yet palatable Vung Tau.


A new job for me which brought 36 amazing little pals into my life.


A walk on the beach as we returned to Mui Ne for another bresh of freth air.




Our mother daughter trip to Hanoi and Ha Long Bay.


Gavin, Mom and I exploring the tourist explosion that is Siem Reap and the temples of Angkor.


Our 4th Christmas together, the second in Vietnam.


2 comments:

Ned said...

Nellie and Gav,

It looks like you had a great year. I'm sorry I couldn't see you at all during it. Keep the photos coming!

Ashley said...

Wow, it looks like you have had quite the adventurous year! Loved looking at your photos. :)