Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Teacher's Day 2012

Woke up early and slaved in the kitchen for hours to create a feast for my dear friends.



I made nine pizzas, pesto paste with homemade pesto, basil hummus, brown rice salad, sweet mashed potatoes with bok choy, and fruit-nut balls for dessert for our compadres.  Can't think of a better way to spend my day than with these lovely folks...





A little too much celebrating for this guy...


 Then it was time for the teachers in the crew to prepare for our school's Teacher's Day celebration!  It was so much fun getting dressed up and heading out on the town.







 Awards were given, photos were taken, and provocative dances were done.  Since I didn't qualify for any awards this year, I acted as photographer, food taster, and wine drinker!  A fun time was had by all.











No comments: